Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Update on the Rocket Stove Heater Build




Donald Beres Jr

Recorded on October 28, 2013 using a Flip Video camera. Here is a quick look at what I got built already, but I need to tweak it already.

As it is throwing the smoke back out the feed tube. I think I made the system here to compact. I believe I will have to extend the tank to let the inside riser create a stronger drafting effect.

I'll get to it as soon as I get some other stuff done for my cousin since I am using his equipment and scrap I guess that is only fair. Once I get It working correctly I'll do some grinding and painting on It.

I am creating videos for those who are interested in Sustainable Living, Alternative gardening, Organic foods,Growing their own fish, and much more.

 I belong to several like minded Meetups and I am trying to start and run one of my own called "Living & Growing for Our Tomorrows, Sustainable Healthy Foods" You can the link for It in past post and I will be putting a direct link here soon in the side bar.

I am still trying to wind down from the season of Well Service work and looking to creep into some Gardening and some more experimenting with gizmos and gadgets such as these Rocket Stoves and Gassifiers. Until next Time Angels.

Somebody Come and Play Today! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!

The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production


Share this page





TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for stopping by.

Donnie/Sinbad the Sailor Man

P.S. Sweet Sixteen My Breakout Year's Hottest and Fastest Growing Biz Op? Do You Want In? If You Do! Click Here and Sign Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment