Thursday, May 30, 2013

Update of Our Aquaponics Build at Sowles Well Service May 28th 2013




Donald Beres Jr
Published on May 28, 2013
 
Recorded on May 28, 2013 using a Flip Video camera. This one is another short one. My batteries were about drained. I just wanted to show you all I got the major part of the sump pit dug today. And that I straitened up some.

Well I got to run because I am under the Gun.

 P.S. Sorry the Video stopped suddenly because the Battery died. I was saying I'll have to take the one thousand gallon tank down and add some more dirt and then water it down and pack it down into the dirt box. I should of known better, but I am doing this all on the fly after work And I am tried after the day is done. Again I'll do better as I get some extra time. CYA !



Well I finally got it over here for ya's guys. I am stuck for cash right now so I'll need to find some more. I need to order some stuff from off the Web.  Mostly uni seals. I'll need to get some treated plywood  three 1/2 inch x 8 ft x 4 ft about three sheets; to line the sump pit.

 I still need more cement blocks about 12, and some 2x2 patio blocks about 8 to put a floor into the sump pit for the tanks to sit level upon. But I did get most of the grass cut today  May30th 2013. And then the mower started to act up. I think we'll need to flush the fuel lines or clean the tanks out even. It's a Big mower a Dixie Chopper a good mower to have for large lawns. 

I truly need to get my seeds going too. Maybe I'll get to it this weekend. Sunday maybe. Well I have the advantage of the Ponds water to jump start our system here. But for one guy it is a lot of work to do. Especially when you are disabled somewhat. But I am lucky to have the tools and equipment at my disposal as some of you may not. Hopefully you have a couple of strong backs and a weak mind or two you can tap into. LOL

It shouldn't be long now. I'll get something done here soon, but I am worn out already and I haven't even begun yet. But this I hope is the hardest part of this Aquaponics stuff; the build. I hope anyways. Well I talk at ya's soon.


P.S. I posted these videos first at youtube and leave them there a day or two. So I can search them out and then place them here. Plus it takes these older computers of mine so long to upload videos. I am ready for bed by the time there done. And I have a bad memory as well.    

 
 
Somebody Come and Play Today! Earn as You Learn, Grow as You Go!

The Man Inside the Man
from
Sinbad the Sailor Man
A
JMK's Production


Share this page





TTFN
CYA Later Taters!
Thanks for stopping by.

Donnie/Sinbad the Sailor Man

P.S. Sweet Sixteen My Breakout Year's Hottest and Fastest Growing Biz Op? Do You Want In? If You Do! Click Here and Sign Up!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You can be a professional in your Vemma Video as well as earn 100s or maybe thousands of income monthly. Be sure that you understand the corporation background as well as aims primary before beginning. Areas much more ideas.

    ReplyDelete