Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Update of the Aquaponics Build at Sowles Well Service~ May 20th 2013 {Part I of IV}

The Aquaponics Build Brought to You

by

 Poetry Writes & Other Stuff

from 

Sinbad the Sailor Man

Update of the Aquaponics Build at Sowles Well Service~ May 20th 2013 {Part I of IV}



Donald Beres Jr
Published on May 20, 2013
 
Recorded on May 20, 2013 using a Flip Video camera. Well these next few videos are chopped up some my battery was dying and I am still under a 10 minute limit plus I don't have any extra editing software yet. But I said I'd try and post when I get something done so here it is. I will however place them all in the same Blog Posting so you can find them.

 Update of the Aquaponics Build at Sowles Well Service~ May 20th 2-13 {Part II of IV}



Published on May 20, 2013
 
Recorded on May 20, 2013 using a Flip Video camera. Sorry I have still got a Ten Minute Limit on my videos and I lack the editing skills and software to edit this videos, but I am working on it too. Yea I got out of square a little I was using a rope and not string so That may of through me off a bit. Funny how things work my other cousin came by after the Cattle Panel was up today and Gave me a big spool of string. Well its good cotton string and I'll use it to tie tomatoes and beans etc. I had to trim three minute off this video to get it to load from my FlipShare software.

As soon as I get the uni seals and the NFT Pipes glued to the same length and all the holes cut I'll put water in the one thousand gallon tank. But before all that I 'll need to get the six Inch drain install as well as the sump pit and all the filtering tanks. Well I got to run because I need to make some more dough.
TTFN
CYA Later Taters
Thanks for watching.

Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

 Update of the Aquaponics Build at Sowles Well Service~ May 20th 2013 {III of IV}


Donald Beres Jr
Published on May 20, 2013
 
Recorded on May 20, 2013 using a Flip Video camera. I am sorry I am not that skilled yet at making these videos but I'll keep trying until I am. Here is the 400 gallon Fish tank and my zone tanks. I am also doing all this on the fly after work as I don't drive my cousin picks me up and take me home at his convenience and I don't always have the time to get everything in here But I will try and update the videos at the Blog later when I get the spare time to think and plan. Well I go to run because I am under the gun.

TTFN
CYA Later Taters
Thanks for watching.

Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

 Update of the Aquaponics Build at Sowles Well Service~ May 20th 2013 Part {IV of IV}


Published on May 20, 2013
 
Recorded on May 20, 2013 using a Flip Video camera. Here I am showing my taller sump tank and describing what I still need to do to It.

TTFN 
CYA Later Taters
Thanks for watching.

Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

No comments:

Post a Comment