Saturday, January 25, 2014

An Update of the Aquaponics Garden Build @Sowles Well Service June 21st 2013



An Update of Our Aquaponics Garden Build June 21st 2013


Has been selected for publication @Hubpages.com

Our Aquaponics Garden Build as of June 21st 2013

  by Sinbad the Sailor Man






Sinbadsailorman
Hubpages
Member Since Sept 10th 2010


Our Aquaponics Build as of June 21st 2013

Boy I sure didn't think I'd be planting my seeds so late in the year. But Saturday the 22nd is my day to Get It Done.

I have just about everything I need too. But Time. Time its been hard finding the Time and when I got It. It wants to rain on my dime. Not a soft summer rain. No! But a torrential downpour. Every time I found some time this year I was rained out. Are there evil forces here at work? I a have asked myself this a lot here in this last decade of my life. Maybe but, most likely not...

Poetry, Writes and Other Stuff from Sinbad the Sailor Man

Passive Income is not Passively Created.

Somebody Come and Play, Earn as You Learn and Grow as You Go!

http://www.sinbadthesailorman.com


No comments:

Post a Comment